Spreading the travel fever on to you!
David Kriso is a lifelong traveler, including being an avid cruiser and railroad traveler. He has had the distinct pleasure of presenting at libraries across New Jersey and New York State. He has also presented in Boston, MA and Washington, DC. His presentations can be viewed on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Types of Travel (Amtrak; Cruising; Budget Travel)
- City destinations (New York City, Boston, Pittsburgh, Washington, DC)
- Island destinations (US Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Barbados, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten)
Take advantage of my travel lecture incentive:
Libraries throughout local New York/New Jersey area: Pick any travel lecture topic for $250.00, a 2nd topic for half the cost, and the 3rd topic for FREE.
Libraries around the USA: Pick any 2 travel lecture topics for $800.00, and a 3rd topic for FREE.
Book a travel themed party, based on any one of my 21 travel lecture topics. The presentation is included! Pricing: 2 hour minimum…$500.00; $100.00 for each additional hour; décor and theming are additional (based on client’s requests). *Due to food allergy concerns, food and drink are the client’s responsibility.
Freelance Travel Writer
Educating travelers with a creative mind, one adventure at a time!
David has been a published travel writer since 2011. His expertise is in railroad, cruise, and Disney travel. His work has been published at Tourist Attractions & Parks Magazine, Passenger Train Journal, Porthole Cruise Magazine, Cruise Travel Magazine, Silver Sage Magazine, ASN Lifestyle Magazine, and Report From Newport-the official magazine of his college Alma Mater, Salve Regina University. David has also created a writing workshop entitled “The Writer’s Journey”, for young people desirous of developing their writing talents and skills for recreational, academic, and professional purposes.
- Covered Six Flags America in Washington, DC
- Covered historic theme park “Kennywood” in Pittsburgh, PA
- Wrote a feature story about the Bicycle Heaven Museum in Pittsburgh, PA
- Interviewed Amtrak’s Executive VP and Chief Revenue Officer Roger Harris