A Walt Disney World vacation is simply an experience like no other. It is undoubtedly the ultimate family destination. There is the unmatched fantasy of the Magic Kingdom, discovering the achievable impossibilities in EPCOT, becoming a star at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and the “roaring” good times at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests are not to forget about getting drenched in memories at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. The parks are incredible, but the cost of a Disney resort hotel is a shock to many. It’s the not the end of the ‘world’. There are still plenty of great options to choose from. Some say that they’re far from the ordinary, but close enough to the magic as promised.
5) Gaylord Palms-Orlando: Conveniently located five minutes outside the Disney property! Whether traveling for work or play, guests will love the convenience of having everything in one place. Any stay is enjoyed in the soaring glass conservatory showcasing the landscape of the Everglades. Adults and children can enjoy fun time together at the on-site water park. Otherwise, adults can savor some time to themselves at the adults-only pool. The hotel offers a full-service spa, perfect for pursuing a pampering session. The fun continues as guests delight their taste buds with the finest cuisine from a choice of nine restaurants.
4) Cypress Cove Resort: It’s all about relaxation and renewal at Cypress Cove Resort in Kissimmee, FL. A perfect combination of natural Florida beauty and first class amenities, this serene resort offers everything guests need to relax and enjoy life and nature at their best. Adults take pleasure in a tranquil massage or sit by the pool talking to friends. Children can enjoy the playground, or just mix and mingle together one of two pools. Despite the dress code, Cypress Cove is family-oriented. The resort features a fifty-acre lake with a safety-netted area for swimming. The Disney property is twenty-five minutes away!
3) Hilton Buena Vista Palace: Whether visiting on business, keeping up with a fitness routine, or looking to spend quality time with the family, this luxurious hotel is guaranteed to make the best of any stay. Guests experience a relaxing retreat within walking distance to Disney Springs. This resort features shuttle service to Disney theme parks and Disney Springs, delightful dining options, two heated outdoor pools, an arcade, and Disney character breakfast on Sundays at Letterpress.
2) Orlando World Center Marriott: Located immediately outside the Disney property, this luxurious Lake Buena Vista hotel provides a convenient shuttle service included in the resort fee. Guests can relax and recharge in spacious hotel rooms that feature feather beds, mini-refrigerators, reading chairs, large desks and Wi-Fi. Guests are invited to play eighteen holes on the challenging golf course and work out in the modern gym. Families take the plunge together in the hotel’s nostalgic outdoor pools, relax in a cabana or ride on one of two two hundred-foot water slides. Finally, adults can rejuvenate before or after a busy day in the full-service spa and enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s exceptional restaurants.
1) Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts: Dually operated by Marriott, the Swan and Dolphin present an environment of elegance and sophistication. From spectacular lobbies and unique restaurants, to the exotic Mandara Spa, and comfortable guest rooms, this ultimate escape is moments away from the thrill and excitement of EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The stylish lobbies provide guests with a warm and inviting welcome and a distinct sense of arrival. The Swan and Dolphin guest rooms include custom draperies, upgraded technology and of course, all rooms feature incredibly comfortable beds for guests after an adventurous day in the parks.
A visit to Walt Disney World is more than a vacation. It’s an escape to a world of fantasy and getting away from the ordinary. With guaranteed good times at Disney’s theme parks, water parks, and endless excitement at Disney Springs, non-Disney hotels are unmistakably a treat for families and adults alike. Whether taking in an indoor Florida natural setting, to enjoying Central Florida au naturel, being a hop and a step away from Disney’s nightlife scene, or taking in the breathtaking view from a glass elevator, non-Disney hotels do not disappoint. When staying at any of the top five non-Disney hotels, adults and families are sure to open new doors to a whole other ‘kingdom’. Undoubtedly, each serve as a palace next to the castle, and guaranteed to widen any guest’s ‘world’.